Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween Craft

Here's another simple project that you can include the kids on. I've been seeing banners all over blogland, so here's my take on it.

I picked out some coordinating cardstock and trimmed to the size I wanted, then I let Belle sort them into the order she liked and attached the smaller squares. I had some black, glittery chipboard letters that we glued on. Then we punched holes to tie them together with ribbon and added a few Halloween stickers.


Love it! I think I'll be making some more seasonal banners.

2 comments:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Oh! I LOVE that banner! That's a really neat idea. I think I might steal it. :) Is that an old window that the banner is hanging from?

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is an adorable take on the banner! I love how it turned out. :) Great to come by and "meet" you!
Carrie
P.S. Thank you for the tip on the Pumpkin Fest in Longmont...maybe we'll try that this weekend!