Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Project

This beauty is courtesy of my creative mother. On a weekend trip she collected some gorgeous leaves and birch branches and then my niece and Isabelle got to put together fall mobiles. I think this looks awesome in front of the mirror, but it would be great in a doorway or hanging from a light fixture as well. Just don't look too close or you might see the scotch tape we used to attach the leaves to the fishing line! I would have used the hot glue gun, but I wanted the girls to be able to do it all on their own.

Super simple and perfectly pretty if you ask me!
Thanks for the idea mom, and thanks for the fall decorations girls!

1 comment:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Autumn colors are beautiful. Did you do anything to preserve the leaves before hanging them?