Monday, July 7, 2008

Back Home

Here we are, good 'ole Fargo :)
These are some pictures of the outside of our house. We've already done some improvements to the outside, including painting the front porch and flowerbeds, new house numbers, mailbox,and a flag. We stained the back deck and added lots and lots of flowers. Not bad considering we don't even close on the purchase of the house til Friday!
I have pictures of the inside, too, but I think I'll post those room-by-room as I finish my painting projects and we get our furniture in here. Look how green everything is here... It rained for the first two weeks straight, I swear. And some days I think I'm going to choke to death on the humidity. I heard someone say recently, "I washed my hands today using only a bar of soap and air" LOL. It's gotten better, though the temps are up and the humidity is down so I'm happy.



Oops, I guess I didn't do a very good job of showing the trees and all the greenery, but more pictures are to come.
I miss all of my Colorado friends and family so MUCH and think of you everyday!!!

No comments: