Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bags, Bags, Bags

I'll admit it, I've become obsessed! These are a few of the bags I've been working on. It's been really fun to play with different fabrics, patterns, and layouts.


I made a zippered pouch to go with this one, and it's my new purse.

I learned how to install a magnetic snap with this one.
LOVE this pattern from my coworker and the fact that I recycled some old jeans is pretty awesome.
Pink owls in honor of my friend Lori.
I bought this fabric because it reminded me of Shannon.
Ahh, my favorite, notice the aqua :) This is my school bag.
And a mini quilt I made, I thought it would be a nice TV blanket for Belle, but it's pretty small. I may give it to a coworker who's wife just had a baby.I'm off to make some yummy Super Bowl food!

1 comment:

Ellie's Mama said...

So, I *really* want one of your patterns! All the bags look great, and they look like so much fun to make!

Hopefully we can get together soon!
Amber2